Tuesday, December 6, 2011

To my well-wisher...........!!!



           Life has a power to show you as a HER'o or a "zero". And at the same time, it makes the people left as a good enemy or a bad friend for you. It also has a strong ability to turn your enemy into a frnd. What cant be possible for 'time'?? I think, we have 2! possibilities between a friend and an enemy. It will always have a place.

          May be tomorrow, I wont get a chance to describe about my friend here. And I dont want to lose this oppurtunity too. I have been haunting for several days for a best topic to start, where this idea was aroused from 'his' friend utterance.

Here we go,

           I have to take you to my fifth standard to start my conversation. Oneday, I am searching for my Maths Text book, which was lost a few days ago. I had searched all along my house, my racks, every where. I am vey concern about my things in those days. I had lost only two books when i am doing schooling. Now so many. OK, whatever may be, it has been 10 days or more, i didnt find my book. Later, someone gave me a thought, search in the bags of our classmates. Thats the only option you had left to search the book. Taking granted permission from each one of the mates and started digging the bags.
         Almost done. Last bag has been left. By the gods grace. I found a book which resemble the same of my lost text book. I had asked my friend, Did you stolen my book? He said, its not yours, its mine. I irritated him and blamed him. In turn he made a harsh words towards me. This sensitive heart doesnt hold those ugly words. Chanted some curses and decided not to talk with him until for my another life time.

        Time has a inherent ability to reverse the things. So, many days rolled down. So many had changed. We are in touch and talking each other now. We had done our schooling. And we demons shared the same inter college. Days enjoyed will never remember. In the mean, completed our first year.


         I didnt know the reason, why we had a clash this time. but the fact is, we are not talking again. We became as a foe's living in the same castle. Following the list of Foe's rules...Turn the faces around when encountered each other, never should sit in the same bench, warning to frnds dont try to form the breaken bonds. Hmmm...List will not enough, if you care.
          We didnt talk to each other for several months until we met at the park on the last day of our inter college. Actually we trooped to take a snaps at some place. At that time, Park is the best hangout place for us. There, my frnds brushed the minds of ours, "This is the last day of out inter life. we dont know where we would be in the coming years". Those words lead to compromise. And that compromise cause the companion.

           I have to tell one thing here, in the above two occasions, 'only' I had initiated first to talk, but he never. From those, I had an assumption on him "He is an uncompromised guy", but my life taught me to compromise in every thing. this is also one of those bunch. but the impression had earthed deeply that this "pride guy doesn't suit me".


Years rolled down.


             One thing I need to share here from my life cross-ways. And of course I believe in that. 'Give a chance to others to know yourself. Its not the how many days, sorry years, we know them, its how much you made them to know about you'. I had a frnds since my nursery, but I cant make a conclusion about them, he is bad or he is good, because I dont know about them, simply I know them. Thats all.

            As said before, life has a magic spell, to make enemies into friends. Four hours, Just four hours, changed an impression on him. This pride guy attributions. I understand him, sorry his words. For the now, I had a buddy to share the things when I left all the frnds for test. Try to understand the people around you, nobody is such bad and nobody is so good.


          Finally this is for you and.........

I wish you a MANY MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!

Oh.. sorry, I didnt unveiled his name right??

He is ....... T. Srinivas

No comments:

Post a Comment