Monday, September 6, 2010

Dedicated to Teachers!!

A teacher is not who simply taught you the lessons. Nor who gives you the home work and asks for the next day. If he so, he cant be the real.

In my life, I came across a few real ones. First of all I would thank to a madam, who changed my sculpture of writing. She had as my teacher before I poked my mind into this world. She is ROJA miss. Even I cant remember her face now. But she is my first teacher always remains. Because in every of word of mine, I  remember her. May be the thoughts was mine, but the colors added only with the shape of writings she taught me. But, She is one of the strict madam in my childhood. Still I can remember how would be the punishments. Once, I am Playing with the paper balls after the lunch hour. She thought as a sin, and made to bend on the knees in the hot sun till her class. As said, she back off before I came to know her.

A few years rolled down. It is the years, I came to know the taste of mathematics. Its really allured me. The taste would not be in the stuff, it is in the hands who made it. Sridevi madam, who taught us the mathematics from fifth/sixth class. I used to be very fast in calculation of problems. Before she teaches to the class, I screw it. She supported me in every step of my calculation. The real ones differs not in teaching, it is in supporting. But, she had moved to new place, when I am almost knowing this world.

The other one who had a place to depict here is Arvind sir. He is my Biology teacher. The student should not be excel only in the academics, but he has to be in every part. He has a new way of teaching; by seminars and he came with the innovative ideas for the science fair. We got the first prizes for his work. It is the first time for our school to bought the prizes. It is made by the Arvind sir. And how he remained special for me means, once he offered the students in a class for singing a song. Nobody raised. I too remained as everybody. But not after the few words about the fear he delivered. I sang a song from SANTHOSHAM movie. My first class performance. He unearthed my singing talent. I never feared after that about to sing in front of anyone. I had also taken a chance to sing when I used to take an English classes in my TEACHING FISH institute.

These are the three persons shown a new path in my life. One for writing, others for mathematics and singing. They didn't taught me the lessons, they taught me what I can do, what I have. I had found only three persons in that deteriorating generation, may be I can see only computers instead of persons in the coming ages.

Whatever may be, I closed my part and found three persons. I felt well to share these words and about these persons on this good day. HAPPY TEACHERS DAY.   


2 comments:

  1. True that Arvind sir was the first who brought some practicality in our school life.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only practicality, he changed me as I said above......!!

      Delete