Friday, November 2, 2012

"I"... "Luv"... "U"

"I Luv U".....

These five letter word fire the hearts of the youth and it is born for Sacrifice. This is all, I have experienced from my past 25 years. So many love-birds, some got shredded and some got shattered with no peck, finally, I can count those successful sacrificed pairs. On the other face, Some feel it as burden, some people enjoy their relationships, whatever may be, I am not in that line.

That is all I left, my nostalgic feeling. But, I am not interested in "Love" surely. I mean, I don't like that cross-way or I don't know how to reach that road. Frankly, I'm not from such environment, its insipid for me.

Hmmm.... In real, this is not, I want to say.....

I had wrote so many quotes and tags, all are related my "longing" feeling. But, generally people felt that I am failure in Love. Actually my intention is, I am just giving a form to my THOUGHTS not "feelings" (in words). That doesn't mean, I failed in something. I write in general. I think, the problem is in understanding. Let take an example "I Love You". I wrote this word keeping in mind, "you" as ALL. But you will understand as "Someone". There is the problem, You ask what happened? or who is She? I have no answers for that. Or I will reply as "Feelings have no Reasons". Nice Escape.

Finally, I am done. I had my view and expressed now.

Still, I am bit confusing, between my "longing" and "practicality". But I don't care. I am ready to move forward what HE wants to put in my life with a patience.

For Your Information,

You can find my quotes in the following blog.

http://inceptionsinmylife.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

  1. one amazing thing in life is you no need to answer anyone!you no need to make or plan escapes!!!!!
    hey,,hold back this five lettered word for someone special in your life!!!!!
    dont change 'you' for 'all'!
    i dont say not to love all but reserve these words ILU...for some amazing moments in future life of yours!

    by the way,the way of expression in this post is really goood!wordings are pretty!!go on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep..... as u said, i'll keep the words. But, I had prepared my mind that "U" dedicated to my "would-be"(which would through Arranged Marriage)!!

    ReplyDelete