Monday, August 13, 2012

A Haunting Memory


I exhausted as of now. That's all the memories I have with the people(School Mates). May be, it was few. But those were sweet. Hope I can share more, when those days are fished at any instant in my mind.

One thing I need to say, may be you(other than school mates) are jealous, the people that I love the most in this world are my tenth mates. Because they are my first crush. I never forget them and I never draw back my relation with them. But till end of my life, a regret will carry with me i.e., Missing Our Tenth Farewell. Do you know how I missed? I am sleeping at that time. Don't blame me, I have a reason. Actually the Farewell planned just one day before of our School Anniversary. Till the evening we dipped in the decorations to recuperate the glow of our school. I am almost tired by the evening. But I have a confidence I can manage myself. Because I don't want to miss those sweet days and its memories. I reached home at 6 in the evening. I don't know whether it was destiny, I am sleepy and ask my mom "wake me up in one hour. I need to go".  Just opened my eyes. The party starts at 7pm. Now the clock ticking at 9pm. I just cried. I missed.

We are not aware of cellphones in those days. No chance to call and ask. Just cursed my mom. Lately she said "I never disturb the sleeping people". The anger reached peek while listening those words. But the worse news is "The party started at 9 pm". Later I came to know, it was destiny.



I just cry, while seeing these photograph. I am not part of those memory. I know I am sentimental, but I am less often be placed in photographs. In those some, I missed the important one. That's my grieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment